LOVE Cycling Studio LLC
507 Pressler, Suite 900
Austin, TX 78703
1. Types of Personal Information We Collect “Personal Information” is information that can be used to identify, locate, or contact an individual. It also includes other information that may be associated with Personal Information. We collect the following types of Personal Information: • Contact Information that allows us to communicate with you, such as your name, postal addresses, email addresses, social media website user account names, telephone numbers, or other addresses at which you receive communications from or on behalf of LOVE Cycling Studio LLC. • Relationship Information that helps us to understand who you are and what types of stories you might like, or stories you have submitted or viewed. This includes lifestyle information; location information related to your state/province, city, or neighborhood; areas of interest, the types of issues that interest you, information collected from social media interactions (such as via Facebook); demographic information (e.g., birth date, age, gender); information about products you have purchased; and information about friends who refer you or who you have referred. • Transaction Information about how you interact with LOVE Cycling Studio LLC, and other information about how you use our Sites, email, other communications, and applications
4. When and Why LOVE Cycling Studio LLC Discloses Personal Information We will not disclose your Personal Information to third parties except to: • Affiliated companies (e.g., subsidiaries and other companies owned by or controlled by LOVE Cycling Studio LLC) who may only use the Personal Information for the purposes described in Section 3 above. • Our service providers that provide services for us such as sending emails on our behalf. Our service providers are bound by law or contract to protect the Personal Information and are only allowed to use the Personal Information in accordance with the terms of our service agreements with them. • Merchants, publishers and the public regarding any and all stories told, used, shared or otherwise made available to LOVE Cycling Studio LLC. • LOVE Cycling Studio LLC business partners or advertisers, as part of an offer, contest, or other activity that is provided by or in conjunction with LOVE Cycling Studio LLC and its business partners and in which you have elected to participate. For example, if you are referred to LOVE Cycling Studio LLC from a business partner’s website or through an invitation facilitated by or in conjunction with an LOVE Cycling Studio LLC business partner, LOVE Cycling Studio LLC may provide that business partner with Contact Information and Transactional Information to validate the referral and to support the terms of the relationship between LOVE Cycling Studio LLC and the business partner, which may allow such business partner to contact you directly and to advertise to you. • Effect a merger, acquisition, or otherwise commercialize or publicize the property and stories of LOVE Cycling Studio LLC; to support the sale or transfer of business assets; to enforce our rights or protect our property including rights to stories, true story rights and intellectual property; to protect the rights, property or safety of others, investigate fraud, respond to a government request; or as needed to support auditing, compliance, and corporate governance functions. We may also disclose Personal Information to defend ourselves in litigation or a regulatory action, and when required or advised to do so by law, such as in response to a subpoena, or similar legal process, including to law enforcement agencies, regulators, and courts. If LOVE Cycling Studio LLC is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or prominent notice on our Site of any change in ownership or uses of your Personal Information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your Personal Information. • We encourage LOVE Cycling Studio LLC partners to adopt and post privacy policies. However, the use of your Personal Information by such parties is governed by the privacy policies of such parties and is not subject to our control. We may also disclose information about you that is not personally identifiable. For example, we may provide our merchants, business partners, or other third parties with reports that contain aggregated and statistical data about our users.
6. Referring Friends to LOVE Cycling Studio LLC LOVE Cycling Studio LLC enables you to refer friends to LOVE Cycling Studio LLC. If you wish to refer friends to LOVE Cycling Studio LLC, we may provide you a unique referral link, which you can share directly with others via email, social media websites, or other communications methods.
7. Your Choices We think that you benefit from a more personalized experience when we know more about you and the kinds of deals you like. However, you can limit the information you provide to LOVE Cycling Studio LLC, and you can limit the communications that LOVE Cycling Studio LLC sends to you. You may choose to subscribe to some types of messages, and may choose to unsubscribe from others. You may update your subscription preferences from time to time. Please note that even if you unsubscribe from promotional email messages, we may still need to contact you with important transactional information related to your story and/or release. You may manage how your browser handles cookies and related technologies by adjusting its privacy and security settings. Browsers are different, so refer to instructions related to your browser to learn about cookie-related and other privacy and security settings that may be available. You can opt-out of being targeted by certain third party advertising companies online at www.networkadvertising.org/consumer/opt_out.asp or http://preferences.truste.com/truste/. You may manage how your mobile device and mobile browser share Location Information with LOVE Cycling Studio LLC, as well as how your mobile browser handles cookies and related technologies by adjusting your mobile device privacy and security settings. Please refer to instructions provided by your mobile service provider or the manufacturer of your device to learn how to adjust your settings. You may also manage the sharing of certain Personal Information with us when you connect with us through a social media platform or application, such as through Facebook. Please refer to the privacy settings of the social media website or application to determine how you may adjust our permissions and manage the interactivity between LOVE Cycling Studio LLC and your social media account or your mobile device.
8. Accessing and Correcting Personal Information You can do several things to help keep Personal Information about you current, which includes emailing and updating your information with LOVE Cycling Studio LLC. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
9. Security of Personal Information LOVE Cycling Studio LLC has implemented an information security program that contains administrative, technical and physical controls that are designed to reasonably safeguard Personal Information, although there is no assurance that these controls will be effective under all circumstances. You are responsible for prevention of unauthorized access of your information and use.
13. California Privacy Rights Pursuant to Section 1798.83 of the California Civil Code, residents of California can obtain certain information about the types of Personal Information that companies with whom they have an established business relationship have shared with third parties for direct marketing purposes during the preceding calendar year. In particular, the law provides that companies must inform consumers about the categories of Personal Information that have been shared with third parties, the names and addresses of those third parties, and examples of the types of services or products marketed by those third parties. To request a copy of the information disclosure provided by LOVE Cycling Studio LLC pursuant to Section 1798.83 of the California Civil Code, please contact us via email to email@example.com, or by writing us at the following address: LOVE Cycling Studio LLC LLC Attention: Privacy Office 507 Pressler, Suite 900 Austin, TX 78703 Please allow 30 days for a response.
507 Pressler, Suite 900 | Austin, TX 78703
512-761-3398 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Located on the ground level of the Pressler Apartments.
Park free in the building garage.
Enter from the 5th street sidewalk.
LOVE empowers you to...
Sweat out what stresses you.
Release what weighs you.
Tap into what's inside you.
Enjoy more of what life offers you.